Thursday, May 7, 2009

Free Velveeta Shells & Cheese


I am not a BOX MAC&CHEESE fan.., but this would be a great deal to donate to a FOOD pantry.




Stop by Harris Teeter this week for their “Buy 3, Get $3” promotion on various Kraft products. The Velveeta Shells & Cheese Cups are $1 each so you’ll spend $3 and save $3 automatically on this transaction (not on your next order), making the three cups free. I’ll be honest, I went this morning, and I did need to have the manager come over because the register did not automatically recognize the deal. But it was clearly spelled out in the weekly ad so the manager took off the $3 no problem. Thanks, Frugal in Virginia!
Check your local ad in the store to be sure so you can STAND YOUR GROUND.
Signed,
My name is Travise & I clip coupons

No comments: