Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Need a LASER printer..less than $50!!!!


http://www.couponmama.org/ click Today's Deals

Great for early Christmas or to replace another printer...can't beat this deal...so all the money you have been saving from cutting coupons in the cookie jar....can be SPENT!!!!!
Had to run to Office Depot to get some holes punched in papers for class tonight and thought I would check on the printers..It was $119.00, but I remembered seeing it at Office Max online for $49.99...then yesterday I received my Office Depot rewards $34.81 (money earned just for swiping my work life rewards card)....then I needed some paper it was on sale for $2.99 (with a $3.80 rebate...and I am not a REBATE fan) so then I had a $5 off $25 coupon for Rite Aid yep they take it (Ask for Melanie,Drew or Mike B)...of course I also had a $10 coupon...so if you need a nice LASER printer....go pick it up I only purchased one...this time.

No comments: