Monday, November 16, 2009

Coupon Mama invited to Highland Park

Highland Park is a local Senior living facility partly funded by the housing authority...so "fixed income residents". I have a special place in my heart for seniors and am excited about going over to teach a couponing class. The class will be free to the residents and I would love to be able to give them some "extra" coupons and or overage items. So I am soliciting your assistance if you have anything that you think a senior might enjoy having as a freebie gift. I know the kleenex deal was a great one this week, any lotions would be great, fixodent,polident and other "senior" specific items/coupons would be great. Fixed income doesn't always been "broke or poor", but it does mean that if groceries,medicines and other items go up...the income doesn't for them. I would love to have some of my seasoned couponers to come out and support this cause and help answer any questions that the seniors may have. I want them to know that when they meet Candice Cashier they can get some of the same great deals we do!!!

Email me if you can help travise@couponmama.org

No comments: