Monday, December 7, 2009

Halmark....really good deal!!!

So I got my FIX it was a quick one thoug...I went out to hallmark store and they had a lot of options for the $5 or less range...
Heidi gets a BIG BIG shout out for being so vey nice.

I picked up some ornaments, but there are several items near the register, angel pins, and more....I used all four in one transaction be... cause it was $22.08 total so I paid $2.08 for 4 nice ornaments....

  • I saw little pieces of coal (good coal ) gifts
  • Small tokens with sayings on them
  • Angel pins
  • Ink pens
  • Ornaments
  • Holiday bells
  • Cards and more

1 comment:

ceebee said...

Not surprised that Hallmark has been offering so many deals lately. I had read an article a few months back about how the popularity of Hallmark Ornament collecting is declining. Can't say if that is really true or not as I don't know.