Thursday, December 10, 2009

SO here is your today fix..PYREX..yep and much more!!!

Stacy this is for you...Pyrex for as low as $1.99... can't beat that I priced it at Target today..
http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/index.asp?pageID=240&b=360

Food Lion Greenworks toilet bowl cleaner and spray is on close out for $1.99 I picked up about 13 for .13cents a piece. I had the $2 off coupon from a while back that came out of the Food Lion Seasonal book with the grandfather and grandson on the front if I can find a PDF I will post it for you to go to your local FL...because the Heckle store is CLEANED out...first time I think I have beat ya'll in a long time...I may be teaching this stuff too good!!!lol

Old Navy has a fantastic promotion going on this Saturday.
The Classic Women’s Fleece Jackets will be priced at just $5! Get there early for the best selection. Don’t forget to check out the coupons here and here for additional savings!

I’ve heard in the past that you can purchase these promotional items before the sale day and have them adjusted, but I’ve never tried it personally. I’d recommend asking a sales associate what their policy is.

SEARS policy I didn't know..you all know how I did my Black Friday shopping by simply buying early and returning with the receipt for the price difference in CASH...well I found out that Sears will do the same within 14-30(not positive) days. So if you purchase a tool for $10 and it goes on sale for $5 you can get the difference...I will get more concrete info and post later

Belk does the same as above on a "by customer" basis....not sure what that means.

Here’s a coupon that’s even better than the $15/$45 Yankee Candle coupon I shared yesterday. Use this coupon to get $10 off a $20 purchase at Yankee Candle!

Don't forget your 3 day sale starts on tomorrow at FL...so get your Pop Tarts Coupon, your Toaster Streudel...I have a class tonight...so will be away..

No comments: