Of course go to the Oakland store as they are COUPON FRIENDLY..Big shout out to K, George, Dion, Neely....If you see K ask about the new baby, tell George you love his new haircut and just tell Dion you love his employees, then tell Neely you really appreciate his patience and understanding.
- Now if you make your purchases so you can get the $5 in return remember it is not RR it can not be used anywhere else it is WALGREENS store coupon.
- You must be sure it is $25 plus tax to receive the $5 in return
- Put some of the 13cent Christmas bags in the buggy just in case you need it to go over and don't have any items.
- Note this is BEFORE coupons...your order can do down to like $2, but you will still receive your $5.
- If you pay with Register Rewards you will receive the $5, but you will not receive any register rewards.
- Tylenol @ b1g1 the coupon will beep because it automatically removes one of the Tylenol...don't worry they can over ride it because you have the product there and they will be reimbursed for it.
So this was my order...
- One Accu Check Glucose monitor $14.49(raincheck)
- 4 boxes of Kleenex $2.19 x 2
- 3 revlon $2 clearance products $2.19 each
- 9 Christmas bags .13centx 9
Paid $1.47 cash after coupon money.
Received the $5 Holiday money...not so great, but because of the coupon issue up top couldn't do the 2nd transaction to make a few dollars.
The crazy thing about it all is I can not believe that people actually would have paid $25 for this stuff...