Monday, March 1, 2010

You may not need this, but someone else might! Take 5 minutes..

Many times if you have been to a class before you know how I have a heart for the UNEMPLOYED and UNDER insured.  With that said I always pick up the glucose meters when they are close to free and donate them to the local soup kitchen...why?  Because think If someone can't pay for food, lost their job and don't have insurance it doesn't get rid of any ailments they have and sugar diabetes can be a life or death situation.  So I donate any glucose meters I have so that I can help someone keep a check on their sugar levels.  So if you take less than five minutes to see if you qualify you may just be able to help someone also...

1 comment:

TeeThymeDiva said...

i always get them when they are free or close to free as well. My mother is a part of a senior citizens group and I donate them to that center. Believe me , they are very much appreciated!!