Thursday, July 30, 2009

OK so this is the TARGET update...

The list 8 Gatorades
2 Soft Soap Ensembles
8 Crystal Renuzit starter kits
1 Venus razor
1 Soft Soap body wash
4 Degree soaps
4 bags of Doritos
4 boxes of kleenex
2 boxes of Pop tarts
19 packs of (5) mechanical pencils
1 Glucose Meter
1 Suave for men
1 Dove Body wash
1 Satin care shaving cream
TARGET....Big KUDOS to Ayesha, Kim, Nicole & Kurtis....this morning I saved $111.00 and spent $15...That is what I am talking about!!! I did a lot of pricematching and it took a little more time, but it was well worth the time I spent!! No DRAMA...no COUPON profiling or anything maybe the morning shift is just .... cool like that....I will be calling corporate to let them know how nice these associates were!!! Here is the picture...Desirae--- I know you are looking for the PRICE match..

The renuzit b1g1free coupon that expires this weekend plus the $2 off that was in this past Sunday paper plus the Target $1 off each made them all free...they were $4.69 a piece and down to FREE!!!!

Thie biggest one was the Staples 25cents for BIC 5 pack use along with $1 off two BIC products from Target and get them free...they cost $2.79 at Target...got 19 packs...or everything off the shelf.
The venus was free had the Target $4 off coupon plus the $4 off manufacturer plus a coupon for free shave cream with purchase of razor
Pop tart coupon online 75 cents off with Target coupon for 55cents off made them about 22cents or less.
Cat food was free and I don't even have a cat!!!!
Price match on the gatorade with KMART they are .88 at KMART & .99 at Target plus my coupon gave me a bag of chips with two gatorade purchases.
The Contour meter coupon made it FREE will give to the church ( Need it at CDC..Pastor ?)
Everything else was on clearance and on sale...plus Target coupons plus manufacturer coupons..
OH YEAH TOYS ARE MARKED DOWN BIG TIME THEY WERE STILL MARKING WHILE I WAS IN THE STORE..

No comments: