Thursday, August 20, 2009

It was really touch and go this morning....

Read more at www.CouponMama.org click Best Deals....
This morning seemed like a cool day...got the kids off and headed to BLOOM to hit the super doubles so I could report back. I had my coupons in the armrest that I had cut a ball practice last night and pulled up at BLOOM...not many cars so this is a huge PLUS!!! No lines, No drama, nothing!! SCREEEEECHING HALT!! Where is my coupon book? Ok it isn't in the seat beside me it must be in the trunk Colby and had were at CVS & Walgreens yesterday to get "school stuff"...I emptied the trunk out and it isn't there...I can handle it...I am calm...breathe breathe breathe...it isn't here...OMG. OK call everywhere you went yesterday....It isn't at CVS...it isn't at Walgreen's ok...I can do this...as I stand in the BLOOM parking lot I go in with the coupons I have.....

No comments: