Friday, August 21, 2009

Just some quick trips today..bout $5 out of pocket







Click http://www.couponmama.org/ and then click Best Deals to see more!

Colgate is on sale for $1 at BILO making it free with the $1 off coupon. I picked up 8 boxes for .42 today...be sure and take in your own bag for the 5cents credit and give them your BILO card at the end of the transaction.

Starkist Tuna is on sale B1G1 at $1.09 had coupons Buy 3 get $1.50 off making them all free. Had enough to get 52 for the price of $2.91!!!!

Then last stop after football practice to CVS. Picked up the Autofill coupon book in the Pharmacy "just ask for it" had a great $4 off $20 coupon so I picked up the Dr. Scholls because I had the $10 off coupon from the paper making it .99cents, then I picked up a Tylenol because I had a manufacturer coupon for $1 off and a $1.50 off from the bottom of an old CVS receipt making it free, then the Eclipse I had to buy to get over the $20 mark to use the first coupon and I had a b1g1 free...last but not least the VISINE at the register (travel size) is 1.99 and I had a coupon for it making it FREE so I spent $1.10...so about a $5 day...

No comments: