Friday, October 23, 2009

Glucose Meter in 10/25 paper (yes this coming Sun)

This Sunday you will have a Glucose Meter Coupon in the paper...DO NOT THROW IT AWAY!!! If you have been to one of my classes you have seen me with one and I always find someone to donate it to or give to at a class as a gift. So many people do not have insurance right now and need to have these meters to keep a close watch on their "sugar". So if you get the paper and don't want the coupon give it to me and I will pick it up and donate it. You can cut all the information off the box you need for the REBATE...I don't want the rebate just the Meter for class giveaway or donate to the Soup Kitchen, Pilgrim's Inn or anywhere else that will accept them.

The coupon will be in the Smart Source part of the paper

No comments: