Sunday, December 6, 2009

Don't start "shouting Hallelujah" just yet....

...but I am going to CONFIRM this tomorrow...it makes sense, but I don't want to get you excited just yet...ok well I will let the cat out and CONFIRM on tomorrow. You know how I always encourage you to use your Register Rewards from Walgreen's at other stores just like cash because they are MANUFACTURER coupons and some of you say they give you a hard time...well i am going to CONFIRM on tomorrow because I saw on a nother BLOG that RR are infact encouraged to be used at sit down get this........here it comes WALMART..... so of course I will need to make some calls get you some names to right down and CONFIRM this for you..

Now if this doesn't make you host and or plan to come to a CLASS I don't know what to do...I am trying to get the word out...so any ideas would be appreciated...you loving these deals right????

No comments: