Wednesday, December 16, 2009

..so what day is it?

So last night I must have been really tired after getting so excited about the sales papers that came in the mail...because I was asleep at 7:30 last night..it is a lot of work being me!! LOL So let's see what today has in store for you...
As always I encourage you to go here for printing your coupons and here simply because I know they are both SAFE sites so remember you are on your own when you click on other sites and other links that may say "printable". Especially those of you that may be at work printing coupons.

Walgreen's should be starting the 4 day sale (yes another one), but you can not get $5 for every $25 for the entire 4 day sale with that said don't stress go when you can (like right now)... no I am kidding I don't have any fantabulous deals for you to use over at Walgreens this week, but I will double check.
I guess if you wanted to pick up a few of the Conair $5 products it would be good...Some of the toys will be B1G1 Free and there may still be some of the REVLON clearance make up to use the $2 coupons to make them less than .25cents

This is the Southern Savers link to your weekly grocery lists, but I see several price differences so you may want to double check this link....This is a two week ad so no need to hurry if this isn't your week to shop.

As always I encourage you to go here for printing your coupons and here simply because I know they are both SAFE sites so remember you are on your own when you click on other sites and other links that may say "printable". Especially those of you that may be at work printing coupons.


When I looked through the paper this is what JUMPED Out at me.
Hefty cups regular price is $1.99 use your store coupon plus your manufacturer coupon and it makes a sleeve of cups .50cents. POSTED this last week so sorry for the repost.
Hefty plates are showing in my local paper as B1G1 at $3.19 so $1.09 a piece minus your $.50cents coupon from the paper and you pay .50cents for plates (will confirm this today at our local FL) ALL DETERGENT...so remember the $2 coupon for the snuggle (FREE) that we all got excited about last week...well the other side of that coupon had a $2 off ALL and ALL will be $2.99 this week at FL...yes that means .99cents for ALL detergent.
Be sure and use your produce coupon $2 off $6 shouldn't be hard with all the great produce on sale this week. I see the Large Veggie tray is $9.99 minus the $2 is $7.99 for a veggie tray great for office party of teacher luncheon gifts.

Not to great a week this week, but what JUMPS out at me is the CHEESE remember to go here

Free Kleenex again!!! click here

As always I encourage you to go here for printing your coupons and here simply because I know they are both SAFE sites so remember you are on your own when you click on other sites and other links that may say "printable". Especially those of you that may be at work printing coupons.

Here is your weekly shopping list from BILO http://www.southernsavers.com/2009/12/bi-lo-weekly-ad-1216-1226/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kleenex coupon works great if your Bi-Lo has the Multi-pack pocket packs (8 per pack) on close out for $1.24 like mine does!! Don't forget to use your Mfg Q also, if you have one.

Tina
York,SC