Saturday, April 25, 2009

I can't believe more people don't do this!!!


Last month I gave up FACEBOOK just for LENT to be sure I wasn't addicted to this new, but not really new phenomenon and I proved to myself I am not. I am no longer updating my information on an hourly basis, as though someone cares that I am walking the dog, putting up groceries or even washing the dishes. The man who put it together is really getting his PROPS, I heard he was on OPRAH a few weeks ago and helped her start her own FACEBOOK PAGE....So I digress because I am not addicted to FBOOK.

So while on my sabbatical from FACEBOOK I started or should I say picked back up my old habit of couponing, but now I have taken it to another level or at least my family would say. My children have become so used to the longer trips to the store that they just relax in the aisle as I sift through clearance, markdowns and dare I tell you the...well I had better not tell you. But I have been getting good deals. Imagine the look on my face when I purchased over $30 in groceries and paid a whopping 64cents for it!!!!

Everyone kept saying why not incorporate that into your Change Your Legacy classes, so I have and now I am even doing COUPON CLIPPING CLASSES they seem to be popular everywhere but here in my local area. Sign up for Coupon Clipping Classes or Change Your Legacy and get the best of both worlds!!! Coupon Clipping Class is meant to help you stretch your dollars and be a better steward of the money that God has entrusted to you. I have started thinking of how it makes me a more virtuous wife. After all the Word tells us that a virtuous woman's home is ready for the storm and her pantry is well stocked.

Happy Couponing!!!!

No comments: