Saturday, May 2, 2009

Who has time to CLIP COUPONS?

Who has time to CLIP COUPONS is what I always hear when I am in the grocery line buying $100 worth of groceries and paying $10!

Well let's see I did most of my organizing under the hair dryer this morning, but I hear so many people say how they would love to do it, but just don't have time. It puts in remembrance of a sermon I heard Joyce Meyers preach about TIME and saying how everyone says they don't have TIME, but my question is "What are you producing this this "busy busy busy" day? Are you being fruitful?

  • As you sit at the kitchen table watching television could you be clipping or writing your grocery list?

  • As you type and talk on facebook could you be clipping?

  • As you wait for your children by the bath tub could you be clipping?

  • While the dinner is cooking could you be clipping?

  • Or what about as you sit in the car waiting at at the bus stop,baseball, soccer, football, ballet, gymnastics, track, horseback riding and all the other taxi service you provide.
Be sure and "subscribe"(left side) this BLOG for up to the minute deals!!

You could be clipping, saving and being a more virtuous woman. Proverbs 31:10


Signed,

My name is Travise and I clip coupons.

No comments: