Saturday, May 2, 2009

SATURDAY...


Be sure and catch all the end of the week sales from Walgreens, Target,CVS & RiteAid.

Many of my readers are NEW to this couponing thing so I will try my best to walk you through the deals and help you along the way if you have questions. One very important thing to do when you shop with COUPONS (Q's) is to know more than the CASHIER. You never know when you will have a new cashier, one in training or one who just doesn't like COUPONERS like me. I know for a fact that everyone at the stores I frequent RUN to break when I come into the store and that is just fine I don't take it personally. They just don't want to HOLD up there line!LOL. Speaking of holding up lines. Be sure you tell the people behind you

Sir/Ma'am, I have a few coupons you may want to pick another line.

My mother doesn't do a lot of couponing although I am trying to encourage her she suggests that the stores have a COUPON line..like the bank has a business teller. I agree that would help or at alleviate some of the DRAMA. The cashier in that line should be a quick, effecient and fun cashier who likes people like us. Don't you think. I will be logging back on to let you know about the DEALS I got later today. Have a Blessed day and bless someone with something you get free or give them a COUPON tip.

Signed,

My name is Travise and I clip coupons.


No comments: